18 Apr #170 – Stacey’s New Book
This week Matty and Stacey dive deep into the ins and outs of Stacey’s new book ‘Living The Chief Life’.
This book dives into certain protocols and principles that we use to design meal plans and use to help educate our members.
We talked about some of the testimonials from within Stacey’s new book as well as looking into other real-life examples of personalised nutrition. This engagement was to help paint the picture of how you can take the principles written in the book and apply it to your lifestyle.
You can buy your copy of ‘Living The Chief Life’ book at https://the-chief-life.myshopify.com/collections/cookbooks-and-recipe-ebooks/products/living-the-chief-life-book
Living The Chief Life is a how-to guide that will help you achieve optimal health, well-being, and quality of life.
Stacey Lee Turner, the author is a personal trainer and dietitian. Stacey uses a holistic approach which is the foundation of The Chief Life wellness operation.
The Chief Life will help you to:
• Find clarity around food choices, giving you confidence.
• Know the how-to, whether it’s the when what, how much, or the why behind the science.
• Inspire yourself and others to make changes to be the best version of yourself.
• Elevate your life and continue to grow and learn.
• Gain freedom when it comes to money, time, energy, and more.
Find The Chief Life
Find The Chief Life:
Podcast: Play in new window | Download